Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Meditating to Strenghten Bonds

Experiences in meditation vary, as well as levels of meditation. Today my sis was meditating on her way to work, and she came upon a revelation. Something she had to share with me. She texted me about it. It said:

"We perceive a very distorted view of ourselves. It's like looking into a cracked glass with many cracked pieces. When we accept that everyone we look up to, envy, love, wish we could be like, etc., are those tiny pieces of cracked mirror reflecting something that exists already in YOU, the Mirror will join the larger whole to un-crack and flatten to show the real you, which is all encompassing, infinite and ultra dynamic"

I asked her what made her send it to me when I needed it the most, without actually having talked to me about what I was going through, and where she found it.

She replied:
"I was meditating on the train and suddenly that entire visual and understanding came in…and I found so much peace. and then suddenly I had the urge to text it to you so I did.
love you"
 
Meditation gives way and room to help us realize things our brain usually can not  realize due to the monkey business already going on in there. Through meditation we can learn things that we can also teach others. Most of all I realized that meditation can strengthen a bond, despite distance. She is wise behind her years, but her timing impeccable... is it coincidence? or the power of meditating?

Om



No comments:

Post a Comment